Saturday, September 29, 2012

Go Gophers!

GOOOOOOOO GOPHERS!!!

As you guys know Cheri and I are definitely BYU Cougar fans. We love our alma mater - and will be cheering for them forevs! Today while the boys were resting I was uploading some pics to the blog and we had a football game in the background when all of the sudden it dawned on me! Oh my goodness, this is LELERS'S team! Minnesota! Lelers, you're a GOPHER! Go Gophers, I never realized we have a Gopher in the family!!! HAHA! Never quite made much of a connection with Minnesota college football because so much football talk is in light of Pete's Badgers. But I will keep an ear out for the Gophers from here on out!

Love you!

1 comment:

Leanna Cartwright said...

OH YES!!!! I'm a GOPHER!!! HA!!!

You probably didn't think about it because I never cheer for the Gophers (tough football program here in the M-N). They're getting better though! I'm always happy to see them succeed...but definitely a Badger fan first...and...an Ohio State fan second (it's hard not to be a Buckeyes fan with my husband...AND...the buckeyes have a pretty great football program). Don't worry though...I always cheer for Bucky first.

Gotta love college football. The girls are napping right now...Nate's in Chicago golfing..and then headed to the Ryder Cup...and I am here...watching Ohio State football!! Love it.